Thomas and Friends Mighty Mac
In Thomas and Friends, Mighty Mac is a 2 faced FR Double Fairlie
In Thomas and Friends, Mighty Mac is two engines in one, Mighty is the stronger and older sounding and looking engine while Mac is the younger of the two.
In Thomas and Friends Mighty Mac. Debuted in the season 9 episode "Mighty Mac" where they came to Sodor and immediately met Thomas who had never seen such an engine before. They were assigned to pull a passenger train of holidaymakers, this led them to be nervous because they were used to the shunting yards. They would end up fighting over who was right and who's way was faster. After nearly causing a major accident when they start a rockslide they put their differences aside and learn to value that they are two in one.
Mighty Mac would continue working on the thin controller's railway shunting and pulling passenger trains.
In Thomas and Friends, Mighty Mac is 8 wheeled Double Fairlie narrow gauge tank engine.
Double Farlies in service.
In Thomas and Friends, Mighty Mac is a very dark blue almost violet color with red and gold lining.
Voice & Whistles/Horns
(S9-S12 Michael Brandon) Mighty Mac's US Voice
(S9-S12 Michael Angelis) Mighty Mac's UK Voice
Mighty Mac's Whistle
Model & TVS Background
In Thomas and Friends, Mighty Mac's model was made of brass and fitted for O gauge track. Both of their eyes were controlled by 2 servos that allowed his eyes to move up, down, and side to side.
Mighty Mac would first appear in season 9 episode "Mighty Mac" and then make minor cameos up until season 12 where they made their final appearance in "The Party Surprise"
Toys & Merchandise
- Thomas Wooden Railway Mighty Mac: This version of Molly came out in 2007 and was discontinued in 2012.
- Take Along Mighty Mac: came out in 2007 and discontinued in 2009. There is a metallic variation of this model.
- Take n Play Mighty Mac: came out in 2010 and discontinued in 2013.
- Plarail Capsule Mighty Mac: came out in 2008 and is a wind-up model.
- TOMY Plarail Mighty Mac: came out in 2005, and discontinued in 2012.
- HiT Toy Trackmaster Mighty Mac: came out in 2008, and discontinued in 2009.
8 of Mighty's face masks
8 of Mac's face masks
Mighty in the show
Thomas Wooden Railway Mighty Mac
Plarail Mighty Mac
Take-Along Mighty Mac
Take n Play Mighty Mac
Plarail Capsule Mighty Mac
- Thomas & Friends Wikia
- Sodor Island Fansite
- Tom Props